«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, March 1, 2008
My first doll ever sewn
I need to fix a mistake... the baby is 19 weeks old in me and not 9 weeks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pushing Dailys
Angry Chicken
Cheeky Beaks
Crispy Gamer- DING!
Fueled by Popcon
Gardening Gone Wild
Homemade by Jill
HopSkipJump
Jinky Art
Juxapoz (mature link- art and such)
Juxtapoz (mature link?)
Kettle and Cup
Lost: the blog
Macro Cats
May Dreams Gardens
Molly Chicken
Mom 101
Mother Earth's Garden
P.I.P
PostSecret
Sewing Star Says
Sugar City Journal
What a Sign!
WoW Pacifist
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(
15
)
►
May
(
1
)
►
April
(
1
)
▼
March
(
5
)
Origami Crane Doll
Bun Skull Strikes Back!
OMG I WAS AFK LOL
My first doll ever sewn
Miss Molly Dorothy!!!
►
February
(
8
)
About Me
Tami
A 20 something stay at home mommy to be. Formerly a graphic designer, but I am way out of practice. My baby is due some time in july 2008
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment