CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Origami Crane Doll


It sounds a whole lot easier than it is. I am going to make an origami crane doll. Well this is to start. I want to make a crane mobile for my baby. I have a mobile pattern but before I go and do that I want to practice making the doll. I have drawn out a very... very simple design. Hopefully it'll work. Each fold in a finished origami crane will be represented by decorative stitching. OMG I hope the first design works!!! I love origami cranes. There is nothing more elegant and lucky! I am a little scared to start this with good fabric because. its a test but if it turns out great I have an ugly fabric origami crane that it perfect. Then I'll make the next on and it'll be horrible! my luck LOL!

0 comments: