CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Owls, Robots, and Carrots... Oh My!

TODAY IS BABY DAY!!! I GET TO FIND OUT THE SEX AND SEE MY BABY!!! HEAR MY BABY'S HEART BEAT ALL FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!

Some New things I found around this awesome site of Instructables!!! I might try them when I move into my house this summer. Definitely good garden decor!



I have been working on remembering how to sew well. I stayed up real late doing that. I made two owl dolls that I mocked up after a design I liked. The original is much better check her out! If had the money I'd buy her stuff Pretty Little Things . Mine are a little less cute because of shoddy work and my warped changes which will make them darker. I also practiced making a giraffe/kangaroo. But it looks like a version of my dog! LOL.


I am gonna finish up my quilt and then move on from there. Get the veggie set down. I have to redo all the other ones. Which is fine I need to change a couple things and make them uber baby proof. I think I will start with the carrots. One realistic carrot and a carrot for the mobile (artsy).

1. Quilt
2. Veggie set revamped
3. Mobile (a while it happens in the veggie set)
4. More owls (I know I can get these right)
5. Boppies ( I have had the designs forever now and I need to do it before I lose my fabric for it)
6. Robot Dolls (I have the concept designs for the robots, need to get my sewing skills and
drawing on the same level)

7. Pirate Dolls
8. Alien Dolls

0 comments: