CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Promised Pics. Gardening, and Ca-Ching!



So here's the recent watermelon and tomato. I didn't do the corn it felt too complicated right now.



This is were my herbal and veggie garden will go at my soon to be new house in may!
It needs alot of TLC as you can see but I did a little work today. Baby steps. eh?




Here's the rest of the back yard. Need to put in a new fence and a retainer wall below the fence for a nice bed of flowers and bushes or something (rip out that wild ground cover). Gonna take that tree out and put in either the avocado tree or lemon tree. Make that sandy path into a cobblestone path and I want more lush grass because on the far left is where I am putting in the croquet course. On the far left is were the veggie garden will be. LOTs of changes there. get rid of sand and bring in soil. Build a cute white picket fence around it. Maybe put in a covered sand box. and turn he concrete area into a hop scotch area. Lots and lots of work.




Behold!!! All the change I have saved!!! It adds up to just enough to buy that sewing machine Yippee!!!
Soon I will be sewing with the homies. My husband has already setup a space for me and my machine.

Next post, I promise... will be the recipe to the cold curing spicy veggie packed soup!!!
Aztec Stone Soup!!!

1 comments:

susan said...

goodness thats a lot of change!!!