I finished the tomato. I am really disappointed with how all these are turning out. I really need to get a sewing machine. The whole idea and concept is there but the quality of work is not. I am just not very good at hand stitching anything at all. Still don't have my camera... :-(. So no pictures.
I am gonna switch gears for a while and work on a book about the different types of religions. Since I am choosing to not raise my child in any particular religion but definitely spiritual and tolerant of everyone else's beliefs I am gonna make a book about Christianity, Mormonism, Catholicism, Islam, Jehovah's Witness-ism, Wiccan, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Judaism. I have some beautiful illustrations in my head for them. Words and info are very sketchy right now. I want my child to be able to choose their own religion. I don't want my child feeling guilty for every little thing like I did when I was brain washed with the scare tactics of an organized religion at such a young age. When my child is 18 he can pick a religion and practice one. But not until then. I don't want any organized religion influencing my child at all.
I need to get film too. Its been a long time since I could go take pictures and I really want to. I need some color film and my grandpas camera to meet today. But I don't think that will happen. I would also like to go over to my soon to be home and get the gardening project underway. Very exciting. Its such a beautiful day. I want to go outside and enjoy nature. But there are no nature to enjoy unless I go to the state park... which is only a few minutes away. But nearly impossible for me to get my hubby to stop being so cheap. :-(.
A last note. I made the fantastic Aztec Stone Soup again. Its a recipe for soup my husband and I made up. I love it on cold rainy days, which yesterday was, not today. It delicious! Kinda spicy in the back of your throat and chalk full of veggies! I'll post my watermelon, tomato, and soup with recipe tomorrow!!! I promise!!!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Tomato... Tomoto...
Posted by Tami at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
If interested in discovering the "real Jehovah's Witnesses" as revealed by the American Judicial System:
SUMMARIES OF NEARLY 1000 JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES LAWSUITS & COURT CASES
The following website summarizes 500 U.S. court cases and lawsuits affecting children of Jehovah's Witness Parents, including 350 cases where the JW Parents refused to consent to life-saving blood transfusions for their dying children:
DIVORCE, BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS, AND OTHER LEGAL ISSUES AFFECTING CHILDREN OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
http://jwdivorces.bravehost.com
The following website summarizes nearly 500 lawsuits filed by Jehovah's Witnesses against their Employers, including JWs hurt on the job and who refused blood transfusions, etc.
EMPLOYMENT ISSUES UNIQUE TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESS EMPLOYEES
http://jwemployees.bravehost.com
Post a Comment