CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Watermelon Smirks

Watermelon... This one is my favorite the slanted grin... the starry eyes... I think I am in love. But i could see how I would change it. Make to conjoining sides of red and light green and a dark green wedge connecting them. I tried that but because of my brain being eaten by my baby... and ne seam rippers I messed up the same way twice and scrapped it to this... I really love my watermelon. I wish I could do more. I am just so tired though. All the time. Where's that 2nd trimester baby energy that the books say I am suppose to get?

I left my camera over at my mother's house so I don't have any pictures to show you of this watermelon at this time. But it will be coming.

I have started to work on the corn and well, its turning out to be tricky. The leaves are perplexing me. There a just so many options with them.

I have been wanting to explore new ways of eating veggies. Lately, most food has seemed really bland and boring. I saw this stuffed yellow tomato and it has inspired me to go forth and get awesome veggie recipes!!!

1 comments:

susan said...

so what was the recipe?? these look yummmy!!!